Wire extruder is used by wire and cable factories to heat extrude polyethylene, PVC, etc. to insulate the wire core of the wire or to protect the cable. The whole machine is composed of pay off frame, main extruding machine, cooling water tank, blow dry, printer, capstan, take-up and arrangement machine, temperature control electrical operation cabinet, etc.
2.Type of cable extrusion line machine:
(1).ELECTRICAL AND ELECTRONIC WIRES EXTRUSION LINE;
Suitable for single layer, dual color, dual layer and three layer extrusion processes for making wires and cables with insulating wire materials such as PVC, LDPE, XLPE,LSHF, NYLON, TPU and TPE.
(2)BUILDING WIRE/ JACKETING EXTRUSION LINES:
Extrusion of PVC, ZHLS, Nylon, halogen-free environment-friendly polymers.
• PLC+HMI industrial computerized operations with display, memory and
retrieval of parameters. Automatic control and adjusting production line.
• Equipped with advanced special universal Cross-head, two-layer
Crossed-head, fulfilling the precision extrusion requirements.
• Specially designed screws to fulfill different kinds of material extruding.
• Max speed: 500mts/min.
(3)POWER CABLE EXTRUSION LINE:
APPLICATION:Production of insulated electrical power cables.
The line is made up of gate type pay-off, caterpillar tractor, extrusion host, control panel, cooling trough, spark tester, pulling caterpillar and take-up unit. Varous accessories can be added like printing mahchine, diameter controller, PLC and touch screens.
(4)TEFLON HIGH-TEMPERATURE EXTRUSION LINE:
Teflon Extrusion Line is designed for FEP/ PFA/ ETFE TEFLON.
The line consists of tension controlled pay-off pre-heater,
extrusion hoist, cooling through, haul-off device, take-up,
control system with simple and safe operations
(5)PHYSICAL FOAMING COAXIAL CABLE EXTRUSION LINE
Processing of high frequency cable, Communication cable, data cable, coaxial cable, Rf cable, RG, JIS etc. core wire double layer chemical foam or solid wire extrusion.
(6)THIN INSULATION AUTOMOTIVE WIRE EXTRUSION LINE:
For processing of all kinds of international standard AVS and AVSS Automotive wires, Instumentaion cables, Low-voltage audio video cables, PVC Low-voltage wires, electron beam irradiated PE wires etc.
(7)FLAT WIRE/ RIBBON WIRE EXTRUSION LINE:
APPLICATION:Specialized for producing flat multicore cables such as UL2488, 2651, 2678.
(7)RUBBER VULCANIZATION EXTRUSION LINE:
Processing of rubber wire cable production for single layer and double layer insulation and jacket extrusion with continuous vulcanization.
a. Wire section: 10-300mm square
b. Outgoing line speed: 6-50m / min
c. Screw diameter: 90mm
d. Length diameter ratio: 25:1
e. Compression ratio: 1:3
d. Host power: 30kw-4 type
f. Heating power: 22kw
g. Crawler traction power: 7.5kw-4 type
h. Take up reel diameter: 2000mm
i. Diameter of pay off tray: 1600mm
j. Plastic dryer: xhd-100
k. Automatic feeding machine: stl-800
l. Dryer: 350W
m. Printing machine: center height 1000mm
1. Axial pay off machine
2. Five roll in wire rack
4. Plastic dryer
5. Automatic feeding machine
6. One variable frequency temperature control electric cabinet
7. Stainless steel sink, 9m, 3 sections, 1 set
8. Air dryer
9. One YZ printer
11. Shaftless take-up machine
5.Operating instructions of cable extrusion line：
1. Check the plastic used for extrusion molding. The raw materials shall meet the required drying requirements. If necessary, further drying shall be carried out, and the raw materials shall be screened to remove agglomerates and mechanical impurities.
2. Check whether the water, electricity and gas systems of the equipment are normal. Ensure that the water and air circuits are smooth and leak free, the electrical system is normal, the heating system, temperature control and various instruments are reliable; oil and lubricate the lubricating parts of various equipment. If any fault is found, remove it in time.
3. Head and set. According to the variety and size of the product, select the head specification. The heads shall be assembled together and integrally mounted on the extruder.
Start up process (5 steps)
4. The machine can be started after constant temperature. Before start-up, the head and flange bolts of extruder shall be tightened again to eliminate the difference of thermal expansion between the bolts and the head. The tightening sequence of the head bolts is to tighten diagonally with even force. When tightening the flange nut of the machine head, it is required to tighten all around uniformly, otherwise, the material will run away.
5. Start up, press the "ready to start" button, then connect the "start" button, and then slowly rotate the screw speed adjustment knob, the screw speed starts slowly. Then gradually speed up, while a small amount of feeding.
When feeding, pay close attention to the indication changes of the ammeter and various indicator heads of the main engine. The screw torque shall not exceed the red mark (generally 65% - 75% of the torque table). Before the plastic profile is extruded, no one shall stand in the front of the die to prevent injury accidents caused by bolt breakage or moisture blistering of raw materials.
6. After the plastic is extruded from the die, it is necessary to slowly cool the extrudate and lead it to the traction device and the setting die, and start these devices. Then according to the indication value of the control instrument and the requirements of the extruded products. Adjust each part accordingly to make the whole extrusion operation reach normal state. The twin-screw extruder adopts the metering feeder to feed the material evenly and at the same speed.
7. When the die is evenly discharged and well molded, it can be used to draw the set. The degree of plasticization should be judged by experience. Generally, it can be judged according to the appearance of extruded materials, that is, the surface has luster, no impurities, no foaming, coke and discoloration.
8. In the process of extrusion production, check whether all process parameters are normal regularly according to the process requirements, and fill in the process record sheet. Check the quality of profile products according to the quality inspection standards, and take measures to solve problems in time.
Parking cleaning (6 steps)
9. Stop feeding, extrude the plastic in the extruder, when the screw is exposed, turn off the power supply of the barrel and head, and stop heating.
10. Turn off the power supply of extruder and auxiliary machine to stop the screw and auxiliary machine.
11. Open the head connecting flange and disassemble the head. Clean all parts of the perforated plate and head. In order to prevent damage to the internal surface of the machine head during cleaning, the residual materials in the machine head shall be cleaned with steel law and steel sheet, and then the plastic adhering to the machine head shall be ground off with sandpaper, polished and coated with oil or silicone oil for rust prevention.
12. Clean the screw and barrel. After the head is removed, restart the main engine, add parking materials (or broken materials) and clean the screw and barrel. At this time, the screw selects low speed (SR / min or so) to reduce wear.
13. after the parking material is completely extruded into powder, compressed air can be used to blow out the residual granular material and powder from the feeding port and the exhaust port repeatedly until there is no residual material in the barrel, reduce the screw speed to zero, stop the extruder, and close the main power supply and the main valve of cold water.
14. The safety items to be paid attention to during extrusion include: electric, thermal, mechanical rotation, loading and unloading of heavy parts, etc. The extrusion locomotive room must be equipped with lifting equipment, assembly and disassembly of heavy parts such as head and screw to ensure safety in production.
If you have any question and opinion, welcome to discuss with Max Xu: