Low voltage cable machine list
Low voltage cable machine list:
- 13 dies Copper rod breakdown drawing machine:Drawing 8mm rod to 3mm
- 13 dies Aluminum rod breakdown drawing machine:Drawing 8mm rod to 3mm
- 61B rigid frame stranding machine with armoring machine:Twist 19-61 conductor from10-630sqmm copper. 10-800sqmm aluminum.
- 37B rigid frame stranding machine:wist 7-37 conductor from10-185sqmm copper. 10-240sqmm aluminum.
- 630/1+6 tubular strander:Twist 7 conductor or steel wire from10-50sqmm
- 1250/1+1+3 cradle type laying up machine:Cabling 3-5 core insulation wire upto to 300sqmm
- 90 extruder machine:Extruding finished insulation sheath diameter 5-35mm. it is better to 50sqmm
- 100+120 extruder machine:Co-extruding double layer for finished cable diameter 30-90mm
- 120+150 extruder machine:Co-extruding double layer for finished cable diameter 30-140mm
- 2500 rewinding machine :Winding one reel to other reel.
1.warranty time: Oneyear warranty, transportation expenses of replacement of spare parts,
transportation expenses ,food expenses and accommodation expenses of the
engineer arriving at the buyer's company shall be bear by the buyer
1). The byer shall bear the cost of the round-trip air ticket forthe first installation, and the transportation, accommodation and food expenses
of the engineer arrives the customer’s country shall be bear by the buyer.
2).Buyer should be paidnot less USD 60 per day when engineer installation .
3).All the equipment andmachinery, material for installation and labor, translator charge should be on
5). On sitecommissioning times. If we can't fly, we need remote debugging via video
6). Estimatedinstallation days: 7-10 days.
3.Force Majeure Seller and buyershall not be liable if they can not full fill this contract by reason of
natural disasters, war or other causes of accidental force, Seller and buyer
should carry on fulfilling this contract when it recovers to normal situation.